Communications, Branding and Marketing Manager
Diversity makes for innovative teams. LabGenius is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based on gender, race, colour, religion or belief, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
LabGenius’ mission is to build an AI-driven platform for the evolution of new biological products.
Since the advent of life 3.8 billion years ago, the survival of all species has depended on rapid innovation at the genetic level. At LabGenius, we're harnessing evolution to develop a new generation of biological products in partnership with world-leading multinationals.
LabGenius is a venture-backed startup founded by Dr James Field in 2012. We’ve raised >£4M in seed financing from top deep-tech investors to mature and automate ‘EVA’ - our AI-powered evolution engine.
About the role
We're looking for a Communications, Branding and Marketing Manager to formulate and deliver our external communications, branding and marketing strategy. As part of our commercial team, you'll work with our CCO and technical teams on collating, editing and designing our outward-facing brand. You'll be involved in a whole host of workstreams, but in terms of priorities you'll focus on;
- Formulating and delivering work on our website, investor data room, partner presentations, social media, blogs and patents.
- Branding guidelines
- Collating information from our technical and commercial teams
- Design work and promotion of material
- Position LabGenius as partner of choice in the pharmaceutical industry and beyond
- Media Relations
- Ability to write detailed copy with clarity of thought around complex subjects
- Ability to develop and deliver key messages to a range of audiences
- Passion for new technologies
- Proactive in your approach and ability to make decisions
- Top communications and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- A portfolio to evidence your previous work
- Scientific training to MSc or PhD level
- Marketing experience in an SME or well-known technology/science brand.
- Graphic design experience
- Highly competitive salaries - reviewed twice a year - and generous options packages
- A grand, binding mission to change the way that biology is engineered
- Our famous self-serve learning budget to spend as you like via the Sunlight platform
- 1-on-1 in-house coaching from Sanctus every month
- Wednesday team lunches from City Pantry
- Flexible working arrangements
- On-site gym and climbing wall for regular team outings
- A cross-functional squad structure which will broaden your exposure to world experts in other cutting-edge fields